Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Quality Invert Sugar
Pharma Grade, Bakery Grade, Distillery Grade, Honey Grade and Golden Syrup
Contact Us (Ask for Sachin)
Noida/Delhi Tel: (+91) 9999-***-****
|Home||Pharma Grade||Bakery Grade||Distillery Grade||Honey Grade||Golden Grade|
Bakery Grade Invert Sugar Syrup
Our bakery/confectionery grade invert sugar is ideal for making cookies, cakes, biscuits, chocolates, candies, caramels and sweets. The viscosity of bakery grade is higher than other types of invert sugars since these foods require minimum water quantity along with maximum preservative effect. We can customize the viscosity based on customer needs. Adding our product will improve the texture and taste of almost all bakery items, also providing a richer crust with an increased aroma.
Lower baking temperature can be achieved by adding baker invert sugar therefore reducing the production cost and manufacturing time of these items. Viscosity also helps to reduce the breakage of biscuits during production and packaging. It also provides a greater shelf life and prolong freshness. By adding Baked invert sugar to cakes, their creamy crust will stay soft and fresh for a much longer time since our syrup assists in retaining the moisture and prevent crystallization.
Our product is designed to meet the requirements of bakers all across the world. It is widely used by chefs for fillings, frostings, and glazes. We manufacture our syrup under the supervision of industry experts and chemists. Random checks are made to ensure that our quality matches to our customers expectations. Even when you add Bakery special invert sugar to soft drinks and cold sherbets, no crystallization will occur.
Baker invert sugar is greater in demand than pure glucose as food and drink sweeteners, because fructose is sweeter than glucose (Fructose if 1.8 times sweeter than sucrose or the regular sugar). Therefore, it also reduces the calorie count in the foods, satisfying the fat cautious individuals. Invert sugar also finds application is condensed milk, infant foods, aerated beverages, jams and jellies. Our Enzymatic invert sugar is a health-friendly sweetener. Fructose present in invert sugar can generally be consumed even by diabetic patients. To store Bakery grade invert sugar, you should keep it in an air-tight container in a cool and dry place but avoid refrigeration.
Some foods that contain invert sugar are Parle Glucose biscuits, York Peppermint Patties, Junior Mints, Sugar Babies, Cadbury eggs, Wheat Thins, Toblerone, Quaker Granola Bars and Fondants. [Reference: wikipedia.org]
One of the common questions that people ask is - "Why is Bakery Grade Invert Syrup Golden Brown in Colour?".
- Under the normal manufacturing methodology, the sugar used for bakery grade is M30 standard sugar. After inversion it becomes transparent-brown in colour. Depending on the bakers requirements, we can add caramel which gives a better flavor, smell and texture to the syrup. The biggest advantages to a Baker is that this Syrup is ready to use for all bakery needs, leaving a lot of time saving and hidden costs incurred by the baker in converting ordinary sugar to invert sugar. Additionally professionally made invert sugar has several advantages over self-made-syrup, they are - better solubility, better quality, better shelf life and bears a higher osmotic pressure. Any baker will tell you that making invert sugar is a very messy and time consuming task, moreover the quality varies with every preparation. Factor in all this and you will find that our invert sugar is much cheaper.
Often bakery owners tell us to add a small portion of caramel in the sugar syrup before shipping, please let us know your preference in advance.
Packing preferable in HDPE Drums or Stainless Steel containers or Plastic Containers or as per requirement
Invert Sugar Syrup in drums should be stored in a clean dry area, at room temperature once opened, should be kept in tightly closed container in a ventilated area if use is not for a long time. Protect against physical damage. Isolate from incompatible substance.
Typically labeled with product type, production code / Lot number, net weight, production date and approximate shelf life.
Pricing - How much does Bakery invert sugar cost?
- It depends on the quantity ordered and distance from our manufacturing plant. Base price is about Rs. 33 per KG.
- Add Rs 2.50 per kg for a 300 Kg drum, Add Rs 4.00 per kg for a 50 KG container.
- No Excise tax (A saving of 12.36% - being a tax exempt unit until year 2020)
- CST (1% against C-form) + Freight (2 - 4 per kg)
- It will cost about Rs 38 per KG to the Distributor / Consumer.