Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Quality Invert Sugar
Pharma Grade, Bakery Grade, Distillery Grade, Honey Grade and Golden Syrup
Contact Us (Ask for Sachin)
Noida/Delhi Tel: (+91) 9999-***-****
|Home||Pharma Grade||Bakery Grade||Distillery Grade||Honey Grade||Golden Grade|
Invert sugar is a mixture of glucose and fructose. It is a valuable sweetener used widely in food and pharmaceutical industries. Invert sugar minimizes crystallization tendency and works as a natural preservative by enhancing the shelf life of products.
Invert Sugar Grades
About Invert Sugar
Invert Sugar is a golden yellow viscous syrup. During the manufacturing process, sucrose is hydrolyzed under appropriate conditions to result in equal proportions of fructose and glucose. Invert sugar is 25% sweeter than regular sugar, this is why it is ideal for flavored drinks as they need lesser sugar to achieve the same sweetness level and also reduce the carbohydrate level in the drinks. It also dissolves faster than regular sugar. Invert sugar becomes brown when it is heated, enhancing its flavor which is ideal for confectionery industry for making caramel and other toffee sweeteners. Invert sugar syrup is also used in bakery products like jams, cakes, puddings, icings and fondants to slow the crystallization process and gives a better shelf life. It is easy to store and can be kept for 6 to 9 months after opening, but it should be kept in a cool and dark place, preferably in the refrigerator. If invert sugar is stored in improper conditions after opening, the mold growth can occur, in that case the syrup should be discarded. You can replace regular sugar with invert sugar almost everywhere, and also enjoy similar sweetness level with 25% less carbs. It also exhibits properties like high osmotic pressure, better solubility and humid nature compared to regular sugar.
1. Bakeries: In bakeries it can be used in the preparation of biscuits and pies, not only helping an improved texture and caramelisation but also enhances flavor.
2. Cakes and Cookies: The anti-crystallization property helps to improve the quality of crust, keeping it soft for a long time.
3. Honey: It has similar chemical and physical properties as natural honey, therefore it can be blended with honey or simply used for bee feeding.
4. Pharmaceuticals: It is widely used in cough syrups for flavor enhancement.
5. Herbal Cosmetics: It is a perfect replacement for honey and also retards bacterial activity.
6. Distillery: Besides enhancing flavor it also helps to achieve fermentation and recovery of ethanol. It is also a freezing point depressant.
7. Fruit Processing: For better shelf life and flavor.
8. Squashes and Instant energy drinks: Its glucose and fructose content gives instant energy and better taste.
9. Tobacco Industry: Cigarettes use inverted sugar as a casing to add flavour.
10. Other Foods: As a concentrate in Granola Bars, Indian sweets and ice-cream.
Invert Sugar Selection Tips
As a consumer you should always prefer invert sugar which is produced using Enzymes (Enzymatic process). In this process the Enzymatic inversion of sucrose is achieved using a yeast derived enzyme known as Invertase. Invert sugar manufactured using an older method (known as Acid Hydrolysis) should be avoided as it can have elevated level of impurities.
We use Enzymatic process for producing invert sugar which is regularly monitored by experts and chemists. Our manufacturing unit is located in Rudrapur UP, this place is in the heart of fertile India's Tarai region. We use all modern equipments and techniques to give you an excellent product which has negligible or zero levels of Sulphur-di-oxide, phosphoric acid, preservatives, bleaching agents or viscosity reducers. Invert sugar is often called as High Fructose Syrup.
Invert sugar contains glucose and fructose in equal proportions. Fructose is also known as fruit sugar and found in fruits and vegetables too. Fructose also has very little effect on blood glucose and limits secretion of insulin. Although Glucose is less sweet than Sucrose (regular sugar) but combination of fructose and glucose is much sweeter than regular sugar. All this conversion takes place in a carefully controlled environment and temperature conditions. About 1 Kg invertase converts 1000 Kg of sugar into Invert sugar with over 95% efficiency. To achieve appropriate pH conditions, citric acid can be added.
NOTE: No Excise tax will be imposed when doing transaction with us (A saving of 12.36% - We are a tax exempt food processing unit until year 2020). Additionally there is a CST tax of just 1% instead of 2% for all units located in Uttarakhand (like us).